Thursday, 28 October 2010

Funky Tights....I applaud you!!!

Brrrrr! It's definitely getting colder now!
With winter just on the doorstep,(even closer in Scotland lol) It's time to layer up girlies!

Now I don't know about you guys but I'm not a trousers kinda gal and the thought of bare legs in the snow just ain't happening, so it's time to get the funky tights on the go!


28102010053

Unfortunately this picture doesn't show the black spots on the tights but they go from the feet up. I bought these from Primark, which Is fab for cheap, cheerful and warm!

If you really want to push the boat out and go crazy it has to be ebay shop Refuse To Be Usual!
These are some of my favourites .........


F

tightsB1

heartG7a

halfWBG1


Have have to say the knee high socks at the top are my personal favourites!!!!
Why not check them out and get yours before the snow hits? http://stores.ebay.co.uk/REFUSE-TO-BE-USUAL



2 comments: