Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Halloween!!!

It's that time of year again and I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!!!

I only decided yesterday that I was actually going to go out at the weekend so It's been a bit of a rush to decide what to go as and get an outfit together.....In the end I've decided to go as a vampire!
I've still got alot of work to do on the outfit but I was totally delighted when I came across this....





I love Michelle Phan!
I'm so glad to have come across this. So I bought the fangs, ordered some contact lenses and thought I'd have a wee try for myself.......


IMG0012

I decided to go for white loose powder rather than nude colour to make me paler and I also don't own any dark lipstick so I think I'll grab some tomorrow on my lunch.

I'm still toying with the idea of fake lashes though.....I know Michelle doesn't use any but I love them. I think I'll wait till my contacts arrive and see how they look first.  :D

x Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment