Tuesday, 26 October 2010

What a day!

Well guys today has been a mad one!
Busy day at the salon as usual!

Went off to view a venue for the next photo shoot I'm organising, which is bloody difficult in Inverness!lol
Merckinch Community Centre was fab!With four different halls to choose from I was a bit spoilt for choice. Although It felt a bit alien trying to explain how the day would work to Rose (The wee old wifie at reception). I think she thought we were planning a rave the way she questioned me. Ha ha!

Out of all the rooms I think I prefer this one ....


26102010046

26102010049

I thick curtains will be great for keeping out the light for Jodie our photographer/make up artist :)
Just got to wait for Rose to e-mail me with a price before I do any planning though.

As for the rest of today, I was feeling I an uber girlie mood! So what better way to express this than with my clobber??

IMG0004

26102010051

Lots of bows, sparkly make-up and of course a good dose of pink!
I have to say It well perked me up......vanity eh?? lol

x Hayley x

6 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! <3 I wish I was half as good as you to apply makup! :-O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Zeruda! I didn't realise you were on blogspot hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I am ^^v I'm so glad you're here too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I had a look at your blog it's fantastic! I hope I manage to get mine as good :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing dress up always makes me feel better, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean! I love dressing to suit my mood :D

    ReplyDelete