Tuesday, 28 December 2010

:: OUTFIT HAUL!!!! ::

Now Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without hitting the shops on Boxing Day to indulge in the glory of the sales!!!

By now, I'm sure you are aware that I love me a bargain! ;)

On Boxing Day, I went to a shop I normally don't go to..... Outfit. Now for those of you who are not familiar with Outfit, it's basically a shop with shops inside. Kinda like a department store but It's a lot smaller and only has certain brands. These brands being: Topshop, Topman, Warehouse, Miss Selfridge, Wallis and Dorathy Perkins.

Check out these AMAZING deals I got!!!!

  SDC11346


SDC11347
This Topshop slouch jumper was £38 reduced to £18! This is perfect with a Tu-tu style skirt and I just love the slash effect at the back(shown above), it's so comfy as well! (We have a little intruder in the top right lol)


SDC11350

This Miss Selfridge cardigan is super Kawaii!!!! I just love it! Was £38, I got it for £20!!!


SDC11349

This Topshop cardigan was £35, I got it for £18! What a bargain! I love the beautiful rose detail!


SDC11348

This Topshop sheer blouse Is sooo vintage it hurts!I absolutely love the lace detail and the price was EVEN better! £38 normally but I got it for £18!!!


SDC11351

Now it wouldn't be a typical 'me' haul without some funky tights! I love the nautical tattoo effect! At only £4 it would have been rude not to buy them he he.
Keeping with the nautical theme, I got this corsage(£7).... I don't know If you remember the sailor-esk play-suit I bought from Primark but I think this will look rocking with that!!!

Did you guys have fun at the sales???


X Hayley X




3 comments:

  1. I love the brown cardigan!! I never go to tales, too much people ^^'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually wore it to work today and most of my clients talked about it! I'm the same, I can never be bothered with sales but now I'm hooked! :)

    ReplyDelete