Tuesday, 18 January 2011

:: CandyDoll Couture ::

Hey guys!
Sorry about the lack in posts, I've had a bit of trouble with my Flickr account but I'm back in business now!lol

So you may have remembered my mention of CandyDoll Couture in an earlier post. Well received the necklace a few days ago........



SDC11354

Amazing ain't it???
I'm a bit gutted you can't really see the glitter detail on the cone, this picture doesn't really do it justice trust me! (If you want to see other pictures check my earlier posts.)

The necklace arrived in perfect condition and was well packaged. I loved the Kawaii characters on the outer packet, it just gave it a personal feel.

If you haven't already, please check this shop out!

I do have to mention.... this shop is 50p postage to ANYWHERE in the world, hows that for recession + V.A.T busting???!!!!

CandyDoll's Facebook

CandyDoll's Website

Happy Shopping guys!!!


X Hayley X



No comments:

Post a Comment