Friday, 7 January 2011

:: Kawaii Shop Discovery!!! ::

Hey guys!
I've discovered this super kawaii accessories shop and wanted to share it with you!!
CandyDoll Couture is UK based and offers a range of super cute handmade treasures! From jewellery to Gyaru nails!
Lovely shop owner Emma Is really friendly and helpful too. >^._.^<

This necklace is currently on it's way to me .....


DSCF1456 DSCF1453

This yummy delight was only £7!!! Not to mention a small 50p postage to ANYWHERE in the world!
I love this item as it just screams Fairy Kei to me!

I'll post a review as soon as I receive it in the post.
In the mean time, If you'd like to check out CandyDoll Couture for yourself links are bellow!

CandyDoll Couture Facebook

CandyDoll Couture's Website


X Hayley X


2 comments:

  1. You should check out the shop Aimee, loads of handmade kawaii goodies. :) x

    ReplyDelete