Monday, 16 May 2011

Foundation for oily skin!

Hey guys!
Now that Blogger is up and running again I can finally share my review with you all!!!
Now like many girls out there, I'm plagued with having oily skin! And as you may or may not know, getting a foundation that isn't running off your face midday is a nightmare!!!
I have been trying out loads of different foundations and none have cut the mustard......that is until I found Estee Lauder Double Wear!


IMG0002

I like a bargain as much as the next girl but unfortunately if you've tried everything and its not working(like me)It's time to shell out a bit more. This foundation comes in at a pricey £25 but I have to say after using this product I'm far from disappointed!
It lasts all day, keeps my shine at bay and disguises any redness and open pours!!!
This is a wonder product!!!!
My one bit of advice is that if your going to buy this product, go to your nearest Estee Lauder counter for a consultation.The last thing you want if your shelling out for this foundation is to realise you don't have the right shade, the good news is that the consultations are free!!!
I'd highly recommend this product for oily skin, girls it actually works!!! I'm hooked!!!

X Hayley X


1 comment: