Wednesday, 15 June 2011

:: Recent Hairstyles by me ::

Thinking of changing your hair?
Lacking inspiration?
I've been busy working away in the salon creating some new looks for my clients and here's a few of the best I've chosen.....

Loving all these bright colours but don't want to commit to a full head colour? Why not add a subtle flash of colour? I've went for a pastel pink with my client Donna.



Blog 007

Fancy something a bit on the wild side but can't choose which colour to go for? Why not go for a range of funky, bright colours like my client Caroline has done! I have to warn you though, this look is not for the faint hearted!!!



Blog 020 Blog 019

Now, everyone loves blonde but after a while it can become dry and dull if not looked after properly. Here's before and after pictures of my client Aleigh. We went for a high gloss conditioning red which is bang on trend for this season.......



Blog 021 Blog 022

Hope you guys have found this helpful!
If you've been inspired by this post please get in touch, I'd love to see your pictures and may even post them on here!!! Just click on my 'Contact Me' page.


X Hayley X



No comments:

Post a Comment