Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Well hello there!

Hey guys and girls!
Hope you have all been well!
Sorry for my lack of posts but I have been MEGA busy!! The good news is that although I haven't been able to find time to blog I have been loading up on info and pictures for you guys so I will make it up I promise!

So onto my first blog in nearly a month!!
And what better way to start than with a Harajuku inspired haul?! The best thing about this haul is how insainly cheap it was.........LESS THAN £30!!!! :O




Blog 006
This super cute fruit chain was £7!



Blog 005
How kawaii is this dasiy ring?!!



Blog 004
 This juicy ring is perfect for any Fruits babe!!



Blog 003

At this price I could dabble a bit in Decora!




Blog 002

And my BEST bargin were these two dresses costing £5 EACH!!!! How crazy is that?
Get yourselves down to Primark before I buy it all haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment