Wednesday, 2 November 2011

:: Green tea and fruit .... the way to a flatter tum?? ::

I've been reading a lot that green tea, fresh fruit and a little exercise are the key to a flatter tummy.
It's kind of been annoying me as a lot of these articles make out it's oh so easy and has quick results....so like every girl who'd like a flatter more toned tum, I'm going to give it ago to see if it actually works.
I'm starting in a new salon as of the 15th of this month so as of tomorrow I'm going to put this to the test and let you see the results(if any lol)

I'm a bit of a tea fiend so i know replacing my usual Tetley for green tea isn't going to be easy! Ha ha!

As for exercise, I'm going to walk for 30mins a day.(I try to avoid the gym at all costs lol!)

So let's see what my stomach is like now(WARNING) ;P ....................



Blog Mini Hat 026

Waist: 29inc    Stomach: 33inc

I'll keep you all updated on how I get on! <3


X Hayley X



2 comments:

  1. I started drinking a lot of green tea over the summer. I never thought about it making your tummy flatter but I did notice that I felt a lot fresher through the day and I felt better when I woke up. I drink Lipton's Green tea with citrus, it's nice hot or cold. Good luck! This is really interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh I've heard that it's supposed to give you more energy but it's also good for detoxing your body. I'm drinking Clipper green tea, never tried Lipton's but if it does work I'll give that one a try!
    I'll keep you updated as to how it goes, after a few days I'm going to measure my tummy again to show the results. :)
    Thanks for your comment! x

    ReplyDelete