Thursday, 1 December 2011

:: Happy December!!! ::

Well popettes, today has been a busy one!
I'm sooooooooo excited that Xmas is only round the corner, so time to get festive! I thought it was about time I put up some decorations. Now, although I love Xmas I always feel that sometimes people go OTT with it so I decided to keep it simple.........


Highland-20111201-00913

Highland-20111201-00911

I've done a lot of present wrapping too! Honestly, what a mission...... I HATE wrapping gifts but it's done now so I can relax a bit.

I've also managed to finish off one of my craft projects today.........


Highland-20111201-00910

It was based on a tutorial that Audrey Kitching done on cutoutandkeep.com, here's her version........


orig-11852281

It was really fun to do, I can't wait to wear it!
If your going to try something similar all you need is; a man's shirt(got mine from a charity shop for £1), transfer paper(if you want to put a design on) and sequins!

A wee tip: Go to Poundland for your sequins! They have packs like the ones below in lots of different colours that will last you ages!!! I couldn't believe my luck when I came across them and bought 5 different packs! :)


Highland-20111201-00914


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment