Sunday, 18 December 2011

:: Nail Art Haul ::

Well my sweets, as you know I've had a go at doing my own gel nails but to get the GAL look I'm going to need to invest in some serious nail art materials.
What better way to do that than from the comfort for my sofa with a coconut oil hair mask on?
So I hit ebay.........


gah0007p img01 B05B Na480 000446x10

I just know I'm going to have fun trying these out!!!!
They actually weren't expensive either!!

Here's a list of ebay shops were I found the nail art......(Please note I've only just ordered from them so unfortunately I can't provide any review etc)

Fansclub for Beauty
love-happyshopping
Butterfly Beauty

When I find more I'll post the links up for you guys!


X Hayley X

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ideas, thank you! We love nail art, check out our blog http://whyisaravenlikeawritingdesk42.blogspot.com/ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Thank you very much for the comment!
    Fab blog, maybe we could follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete