Monday, 12 December 2011

:: Xmas Haul! ::

Well my sweets, after all those lovely prezzies I've got for my friends and family, I thought it was time to have a small splurge on myself! :D

154

I lost a few things when I had went for a night out in Glasgow a few weekends ago so had to get a replacement lash curler and Gosh liquid eyeliner. I love this eyeliner as it lasts all day and If you suffer from watery eye syndrome like me (lol) you don't have to worry about looking like a member of Kiss by mid morning! ;p
I love Double Wear foundation! I tried it a few months ago, it's great If you have oily skin as it says put all day but doesn't feel heavy! I normally go for Shell but I decided I need a slightly darker shade so I've chosen Ecru.
The coconut oil is for a D.I.Y beauty treatment but I'll give you more info on that in a later post ;)
Eylure eyelashes are great, really lightweight and not too pricey. (I bought mine at Boots for £4:50)


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment