Sunday, 8 January 2012

:: Calm One,Clam All- Soap & Glory Review ::

Hey guys!
Time for an other review!

This time it's the turn of Soap and Glory's Calm One, Calm All bubble bath.


calmone_nsg

Soap and Glory claim that this bubble bath will smooth you as it soothes you. I have to admit I love the way Soap & Glory word everything on their packaging, a little cheesy but that makes me laugh...... I might have a simple sense of humour but I don't care. ;)

So does it work?

I used this stuff a few times now and you get oodles of bubbles and it smells fab! Really great for relaxing in; sometimes I find some bath products smell too over powering.

The only thing I wasn't too convinced on was it's smoothing claim. S&G state that this product has a built-in body lotion but honestly, I don't feel I felt any smoother than usual. Over all, this is a good product and I might buy it in the future but I wouldn't  go out of my way too..... actually prefer Radox which you can pick up in Poundland where as this product costs £5.11. Maybe it's just that I'm a tight arse he he!


Soap & Glory


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment