Sunday, 8 January 2012

:: General Update ::

Well It's been a busy start to the year already!

I have quite a lot in store for this blog some of which is as follows....

1) Product review on more Soap & Glory products.

2) Clarks shoe review

3) D.I.Y body cream tutorial and review

4) Celga shopping service review

5) Diamond lash review along with Duo eyelash glue

6) Circle lens & Honey Colour review

7)Review for Anti-perspirant face powder

8) Review for detoxing foot pads

9) How to make your own soap

10) D.I.Y Acne/scar reducing tutorial and review


I'd love to know If there is anything you guys would like to see reviewed or D.I.Y-ed? I may not be able to do all requests but I'll try as best I can to! (^_^)/

Also, I'm planning to make some changes to the look of this blog, once again anything you would like to suggest would be greatly appreciated.


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment