Monday, 16 January 2012

:: Product Review=Face Soap and Clarity ::


URGH! Once again I'm starting to loose faith in Soap & Glory! :(
The latest product I've be reviewing of there's is their Face Soap Cleanser...... here's what they say:


facesoap_clarity_nsg

"A high-tech, gentle non-drying foaming facial wash, formulated with complexion-friendly, easy-rinse surfactants and special SUPERFRUIT™ PLUM skin brightening complex." 

After using this product for a week my skin felt tight and broke out in spots! I thought it might have been just me but I bumped into a friend a few days ago. It was such a shame her forehead was covered with huge, sore looking spots. :(
When we got round to it she mentioned that it was this exact product she had used! I hope her skin calms down, poor girl!

Don't get me wrong this product smells beautiful and feels nice to use but the outcome isn't worth it at all.
I actually went to read the reviews for this product on Soap & Glory's website and although the majority of the reviews were good I came across one were this poor woman had red blotches on her face 3 days after!
I'd be very weary of this product peeps!!!


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment