Tuesday, 3 January 2012

:: Product Review=Pulp Friction ::

Hey guys!

As you may know from my earlier posts, I will be trying out products for a week as to give you guys a better review.
So we'll start off with my first one of 2012! :D <3

Soap & Glory's Pulp Friction!
Their foamy, fruity scrub is supposed to help you get fresher, smoother and softer skin with fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, lemonade tree liquid, orange waterjuice™ and vitaminballs™ (A,C,E), and is scented with their new Fruitigo™ fragrance. 


pulpfriction_nsg

Sounds good don't it?
But does it work???????? Well I've been using it twice everyday for a week and my skin does feel smoother! The texture of the scrub is amazing! The only way I can describe it is like adding a bath bomb to your favourite scrub, the fizzy feeling is ace!
The only thing I'm not sure on is weather its actually done any good for my acne prone skin?
What I mean by that Is when I used it on my face after a day or 2 I started getting really sore spots flaring up again :( But I re-read the instructions on the back and although It doesn't say not to use on your face It does mention that due to the skin on your face being more sensitive to avoid it. My bad! 
So just remember It Is a body scrub and avoid your face! He he!
That being said, It made me wonder...... If you had body acne would it irritate it further?? 
That I can't answer as it's only face acne I have but If you don't I'd definitely recommend this product!


Soap & Glory's Pulp Friction retails for about £7.




X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment