Sunday, 8 January 2012

:: Tesco Mattifying Moisturiser Review ::

So I've been looking for cheaper beauty alternatives for oily skin and came across Tesco's Mattifying Moisturiser......


tesco

At £1.34 it's a bargain but does it work?
For what your paying it's hard to expect too much from this product. When I applied it, it left a tight film on my skin and I found that when I applied my foundation the film started to raise and go 'bitty'. I did think that I'd maybe put too much on so tried again with a smaller amount but the outcome was the same......over all not a fan of this product. :(
Unfortunately, I can't even comment on how mattifying it is or isn't due to how messy it made my base make-up look!


X Hayley X

2 comments:

  1. Bummer, I hope you find a product that works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, it's really difficult to find products for oily skin that aren't pricey and actually work! Do you have oily skin yourself? <3

    ReplyDelete