Sunday, 8 January 2012

:: Topshop Haul ::

Hey my sweets!

As you may know I'm starting to build on my GAL wardrobe and I'm particularly liking rokku(Japanese for rock) gal. Here's a few pictures to show you what I mean.......


gyaru-goth-punk-visual-style-1 group tumblr_kzzxb0VoUc1qa505to1_1280_large

I love how it's girlie but still has an edge!

I was a very lucky girl at Xmas and was given a Topshop voucher! So I thought I'd go in search of some rock inspired accessorises, here's what I found.........


Highland-20120108-01157 Highland-20120108-01158

Pretty neat! My favourite is the gold, spiky ear cuff! I also bought suspender look tights.


X Hayley X

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I really like the stuff you got. I'm getting into Rock Gyaru as well. I've always been a fan of punk style, but I want to bring a girlier edge to my style as well. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Topshop has some brill accessorises atm! I have to say that they are a bit expensive, the cross necklace cost £10! (But then again I'm a tight arse hehe!)
    Let me know how your getting on with rokku! <3

    ReplyDelete