Wednesday, 15 February 2012

:: Circle Lens Review-Barbie Big Size ::

I know this review is quite late but as I mentioned I've had problems with my phone! (Not a problem now I have a Fuji!)

Ok so these are the circle lenses that I ordered from HoneyColour, Candy Magic Barbie Big size in brown.......


bigsizebrown

Usage Modality:  Yearly
BC:  8.6 mm
DIA:  14.5 mm
Water content:  45%
Package:   1 contact lens case included

Now, to show you the size difference more accurately I've taken a picture WITHOUT make-up, due to the fact that my eye make-up is aimed at making my eyes look bigger.
This is the only time I have cursed how brilliant my camera is as EVERY open pour,blackhead and spot is as clear as day.......

DSCF0044[1]

Scary right?!
Now back to the lenses.......

You can clearly see the size difference here and the tones of the lenses work well with my own natural colour which I love! They are also mega comfy to wear and not too expensive(£16.25), here's a picture with make-up (not so scary! o_O)


DSCF0064[1]

I 100% will be buying from HoneyColor again, I'm in love with these.
Quick delivery, free lens case, high quality and reasonably priced!!! 5 Star!!! *****


X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment