Monday, 20 February 2012

:: Rihanna's $5K Nails ::

Now I love Rihanna but dude, seriously????
$5K on your nails!?
I'm all for spending your hard earned cash on whatever you like but $5K on this?........


rihannasnails-3830423002010897677

I don't care if it's 24K gold, if I'd payed that for something I'd want to know I'd get the WOW factor. Personally, I couldn't tell the difference between this and a gold varnish from Poundland!!!
Think of what you could spend that type of cash on? We are all a little vain deep down (if we are honest) but for $5K you could get an awesome wardrobe, pay off the credit card bills, beauty treatments or even surgery if you wanted!
There's so much more you could get for that kind of money in the vanity department!

Sorry Rihanna but you've got the thumbs down from me, especially in the time of a recession!

What are your thoughts?

X Hayley X

No comments:

Post a Comment