Tuesday, 13 March 2012

:: Jeepers it's been busy! ::

Well my sweets it's been hectic!
Sorry for my lack of posting but my camera cable has decided to abandon me, thank god for media cards is all I can say.  O_o

So where shall I start?

You may have read in earlier posts that I've been gagging to do hair extensions for what feels like forever and it looked like it was going ahead until Julia got in touch to say she was stopping training. Gutted was not the word.
For those of you that don't know, Julia has JUM hair extensions in Glasgow and to say the woman is talented is a major bloody understatement!!

315482_203477896383962_100001652597650_504095_377379821_n
                            (P.S. How stunning is Julia?????!!!)

I totally didn't know what to do!
I was too scared to look elsewhere. I wanted to be trained by one of the best in the business and I wasn't taking anything less but she's crazy busy and I totally understood.
Que me majorly feeling sorry for myself!!!! Haha!

Then the amazing happened!
She PMed me on Facebook to say she was coming to Inverness and could fit me in...............


1282786204310

That's right bitches I'm going to be a hair extensionist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Insert crazy happy dance here*
I've actually not been this happy about work EVER and I love my job, I can't wait for this Sunday to get started!!! (Yeah think I'm sad if you want but I consider myself goddam lucky to be one of the few that has an awesome job.)

On another note the weather has been so much better here, so I've been out for walks with the camera. Inverness is one of the most beautiful places I've lived, see for yourself!

DSCF0165

DSCF0167

DSCF0168

DSCF0169

I did take loads more but picked the ones I thought were best. (If not this post would NEVER bloody end!!!) You wouldn't think Inverness was a city right?

And lastly, it wouldn't be me if there wasn't a party happening!
My best friend has been back from Australia for months now and we've both been so busy we haven't had a catch up.....until now! ;)

DSCF0217
                                       (Me and Kayleigh my bestie!)


DSCF0224
         (Me, Amber and Kayleigh creeping in the background lol!)


DSCF0222
                  (Kayleigh and me again, slightly hammered!)

It was Kayleigh's 21st the Monday after so we decided to hit town and celebrate! Safe to say neither of us remember much but from what I do it was ace!!!!

I'd tried out a new product in my hair for backcombing, I'll try to fit in a tutorial for it at some point cause I think you guys will love it as much as I did.

How was your weekend? What's every ones thoughts on hair extensions?



X Bokusouchi X


2 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures! I think hair extensions look so pretty, I never had any on but I would love to try it. It´s pretty cool you like it, hope it all works out =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad you like them (^_^)/
      I've always wanted to do them and I'm so glad I've finished my course now but I'll do a post later in more detail :)

      Delete