Tuesday, 3 April 2012

:: Gyaru Tag ::



Hello all!

I made my first video today!
I don't know If any of you have heard of a gal named Chaudie from the US but she has started a gyaru tag on youtube so I thought I'd join in!

ArcSoft_Image1
                               (Me just before making the video!)

I was pretty dam nervous to say the least but I thought it would be fun and a great way to meet other gals!
Thinking of having a go yourself? It's really easy!
Just upload a video with the answers to the questions (below) and put it as a response video to Chaudie's gyaru tag video! (I'll put links below too.)

Questions:

1. What's your name/nickname?
2. Do you have a blog?
3. What does Gyaru mean to you?
4. What do you like best about Gyaru?
5. What do you dislike about Gyaru?
6. How do the people (family, friends, neighbours, etc) respond to your look?
7. Which Gyaru magazine is your favourite?
8. Who is your favourite Gyaru model or Shop Staff?
9. Which Gyaru blogs do you like to read?
10. How long do you see yourself being Gal?

If your still a bit unsure here's my video to give you an idea(my voice sounds so funny when I hear it back!lol!)




It wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be! ;)
If you are going to take part comment with your video link, I'd love to see them!

Here's a little preview of the next review I'm doing!
Have you tried 1000 kisses by Rimmel yet? I'll be putting it's lasting abilities to the test tomorrow at work but I wanted to try it out anyway! I'm so impatient!


ArcSoft_Image3

The colour isn't that different from my natural, just a bit brighter!

Here's the link for Chaudie's video: HERE

Will you be uploading a video?


                        X Bokusouchi X

No comments:

Post a Comment