Tuesday, 10 April 2012

:: It's got 2b stylish! ::


Noticed the cheeky wee add on the right beside my Blog Archive???
No?

Well it's just gone up today!
I have to say I'm LOVING their stuff but alas they don't deliver to the UK as yet :( (BOOOO!)
On the plus side you lucky folk in the US can shop away! (Well jealous!)

The site is full of the usual day-to-day clothing items but quite a few I'd consider gal! Here's my top 5.......

s7d9.scene7.com
      (Seriously, how freaking cute is this?!)
 
s7d9.scene7.com1
(I could so see this with fishnets/suspender tights and legwarmers!)
 
s7d9.scene7.com0
(I NEED these in my life! 2b are doing buy 1 and get the 2nd half price!!!)
 
s7d9.scene7.com2
(Team this with lace shorts, killer heels and fur jacket!)
 
s7d9.scene7.com3
(This is super cute! I found this in their sale section!!!!)
 
s7d9.scene7.com4
                         (Here's the back!)

OK so I can't exactly give my honest opinion on this site as I can't actually order! (Sorry to those of you in the UK that will be cursing this post right now, I feel your pain!)
However, you US lot need to check this page out! Affordable and cute, what's not to love?

What are your 2b top 5? Thoughts on mine?





                             X Bokusouchi X

No comments:

Post a Comment