Wednesday, 4 April 2012

:: Rimmel 1000 Kisses Review ::


Tried this out yet?



ArcSoft_Image13
       (Sorry about the shite picture quality, was using the webcam!)

This is Rimmel's 1000 kisses lip tint!
I saw it whilst shopping, I'm not really a lover of lip tints/lipsticks but the balm got my attention.
So what's the deal with it anyway I hear you ask?

Basically, the colour 'stains' your lips for a few hours while the balm keeps them nice and moisturised. It comes in 6 shades. (Better picture below, showing 5 of them....you get the idea though.)


p_rimmel_1

I chose Endless Blossom, which is like a pinkie colour.

I wanted to test the staying power of the stain, so although Rimmel don't state how long it will last like other products on the market I thought a day at work without reapplying the stain would be a good indicator. (I did reapply the balm though, like I said my lips get quite dry.)

Here's me applying at 8:30am....

DSCF0431

.....and here's how I looked when I got home. (Excuse the spots!)

DSCF0434

So you can see it faded quite a bit.
That being said, for most of the day the girls at work kept commenting on my lip colour and it was still going strong at midday! I think you'd only have to reapply 2-3 times a day at most to keep the colour strong.
The best part was my lips felt hydrated and no matter how many times I put the balm on, I barely saw any of the colour coming off!
The one thing I forgot to mention: Once you put the tint on leave it a few seconds to dry before applying the balm, you get more staying power that way!

ArcSoft_Image18
                                              (Mmmmmmwha!LOL!)

I have to admit I love this product! It's lightweight, moisturising and comes in super cute colours.....I want them all!! At £6.99 who could say no?
I definite 4 kisses out of 5!  ;)

Want to know more? To go to the Rimmel site click HERE!

Have you tried it yet? Thoughts?



                    X Bokusouchi X

No comments:

Post a Comment