Monday, 12 January 2015

We made front cover!!!


You might remember from an earlier post that I was part of a photo shoot for my friend Lisa's clothing line. ( If you want to check out that post click HERE)
I've just had the fantastic news that one of the images has made the front cover of the Knock News!




I'd just like to take this opportunity to give everyone involved a big WELL DONE!!!!
There's nothing more gratifying once you've worked on a shoot, than seeing it being published.
I have to say this particular image was a definite favourite of mine and more so that my friend Laine has been featured in a front cover as this was her first time modelling, she's a natural!
My mum (who did the photography) has even printed out the image to hang in her new photography studio....




How amazing is that?!
It's going to look brilliant once it's been framed!

If you'd like to check out the issue for yourself, the magazine is free in most shops around the Aberdeen area or alternatively you can check out the Knock News website for their E-zine, just click HERE

2 comments:

  1. That sounds exciting! Congratulations and Job well done to everybody involved on the shoot :)

    ReplyDelete